As part of the Council's Regeneration Section, the remit of Adur & Worthing Councils Tourism Team is primarily to:
- Promote Adur & Worthing as a Visitor Destination to domestic and international markets,
- Operate the VisitWorthing Information Centre,
- Support the tourism businesses of Adur & Worthing offering advice, support, research & statistics and training
Tourism Businesses.......this section of the website is just for you......
Marketing & Promotion
Want to know what we're doing to promote the destination? Find out how to advertise your tourism business with us and reach thousands of visitors and Worthing & Adur residents.
There are many bodies involved in tourism in the UK. Hopefully the Tourism Industry Structure explains each of these bodies, helping you understand where you fit in locally to the bigger picture.
Tourism Industry Forums
The Tourism Department hosts 2 Tourism Industry Forums each year; one in the spring time during English Tourism Week and one in the autumn.
A vision for the next 20 years: the brand new Tourism Vision & Action Plan - this document is intended to steer tourism over the next 20 years.
Plus, follow these links to find out more about:
- Media - we welcome interest from our media colleagues. From finding just the right image to arranging a fam trip.
- How to set up and run a B&B or self-catering business - everything you need to know to get started.
- Log-in for Accommodation Providers to update their availability on the VisitWorthing website.
If you would like more information or want to find out more about how you can work with us to promote your business, please contact us.
We invite you along to our next Violet Flame Mind Body Spirit Fayre which has grown...
Quest Adventure can probably claim to be THE Demo Centre of the South East. We are...
Home to the sea, beach, riverside, picnic greens and buckets of fun. A must do for...