Worthing hosts an array of events throughout the year. Look out for the major events which include:
- February - Worthing Half Marathon
- June - Adur Festival
- June - Wildlife Festival
- June - Worthing Children's Parade
- June - West Sussex Armed Forces Weekend
- June - Worthing Art Trail
- July - Street Velodrome
- July - Worthing Lions Festival
- July-September - Summer of Circus
- August - Gorilla Circus
- August - Shoreham Riverfest
- August - Rotary Carnival
- September - Worthing Food & Drink Festival
- October - Shoreham Wordfest
- November - Tide of Light
- November-February 2017 - Worthing Ice Rink
- December - Worthing's Countdown to Christmas
Download the seasonal 'What When Where' Events Guide
The Street Velodrome brings the excitement of Olympic style track racing to the streets of Worthing for a two day cycling event!
Worthing Food & Drink Festival
Worthing's annual food festival, with a range of stalls offering a large variety of gastronomic experiences!
Worthing's newest music festival, held at Brighton City airport and winner of the UK's 'Best New Festival Award'!
Worthing Lions Festival
In July each year the Worthing Lions Festival bring stalls, performers and a fun fair to Worthing. A great family day out!
Worthing Art Trail
Each year over 300 artists open their doors to show off their artwork in Worthing's very own art trail.
Worthing Half Marathon
Worthing's annual Half Marathon features one of the flatest and fastest courses in the UK. Taking place on a closed course along the promenade and streets of Worthing!